Peer Review
Peer Review
For the cover page of my magazine, my peers had a few suggestions. One of the suggestions was to make the selling line larger. Right now, the selling line is very small, so that it is not overwhelming, but it is too small. Also, my peers stated that I should move all my articles down the left side of the page, except for the feature article. The last thing for the cover page is to add the date and year. For the content page, they said the picture is very good, the article sizes and fonts and colors are good as well, and that it has a very plain, professional look. There is a little bit of space at the bottom of my content page and people suggested that I add a little catchy phrase to the bottom, just to fill in the page. For the 1st page of the feature article, the title of the feature article is difficult to read. They suggested I either change the opacity the photo slightly, or I put a solid color behind the feature article title to make it stand out more. For the interview page, my peers suggested that I put a solid color as the background of the page and put the interview on the top half of the page, and the image on the bottom half. The background has so many colors, so it would be difficult to find a color that can be seen all over the magazine. People said that it was somewhat overwhelming, with the changing of colors of fonts in the interview, and all the colors and different objects in the background, so I plan on calming that down. My opinion on the state of my project is that it is in pretty good shape overall, but there are a few major and a few minor changes that need to be made. I plan on enlarging the selling line on the cover page, filling up the empty space in the bottom of my content page, making the title of the feature article more visible on the feature article page, and choosing a solid color for the background of the interview, and moving the image elsewhere on the page.
Comments
Post a Comment