Storyboard



 Storyboard

    The storyboard was not a challenge, but it was not easy. There was a lot of thought going into the storyboard of my magazine. I enjoyed the creativity and possibilities that I had. Since it is my magazine, I have the freedom to do anything with it. I learned how the magazine has slowly moved towards Snell more than Florida sports in general. In "Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide", the article talks about how filmmaking is a difficult and very time-consuming process. This is the same for making a magazine. The article talks about how careful a person has to be when creating a film. For magazines, everything needs to be planned out, and precisely executed. In "Storyboard your way to success", the article states the process of storyboarding. The article says how these steps are what everyone will go through when creating a storyboard. My magazine has changed since the Concept Refinement. The magazine is only going to talk about sports, because there is only one story in the magazine. Also, the magazine has shifted to a travel, food, and sports magazine, instead of a science and sports magazine.  
















Comments